Last updated: May 12, 2022
The term FUTUREMOOD as it appears on the Website, or on the FUTUREMOOD platform are registered trademarks of the Company. Any other trademarks displayed on the Website are the sole property of their respective companies. All use of these trademarks by Website users is prohibited.
Ownership of Website Content
The Website, its content, and content created using the Website platform, are protected to the maximum extent provided by trademark, copyright and intellectual property rights law and applicable international treaties or conventions. All content displayed on or through the Website including but not limited to: User created maps, User created custom art (objects and textures), website-provided map art (objects, patterns, and textures), fonts, user created notes, lore and textual map content (location, notes, map description, and title)is owned exclusively by Futuremood (and/or its affiliated companies, suppliers and licensors and is protected by trademark, copyright and intellectual property rights laws and applicable international treaties or conventions, both as a collective work and/or compilation, as these terms are defined by applicable law. Any copying, reproduction, redistribution, modification, display, or creation of derivative works from the Website, the content on the Website or the collective work is prohibited including but not limited to reproduction to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution, unless you have the express prior written consent of FUTUREMOOD, or unless otherwise provided by the associated Commercial Use Agreement. You may not decompile or disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website.
You may not use the Website or its content for any commercial purposes unless you execute a separate Commercial Licensing Agreement with FUTUREMOOD. This includes but is not limited to not using the content for: the promotion or advertisement of any goods, services or opportunities, and you may not use the Website to solicit other Website visitors or users to visit or become members of, subscribe to, or register with any commercial online service or other organization, and/or collect or store personal data or attempt to collect or store personal data about other users of the Website.
Use of the Login Portal
The Website features a member portal that is accessible to you once you sign up for an account. You can either sign up for an account by providing an email address and password, or by signing in with Facebook. This portal may contain your stored information based on your previous and ongoing interactions with the Website, and your stored information on Facebook. You agree that FUTUREMOOD assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of information contained in this portal. This information will be accessible only to you once you log in either by using your username and password, or by logging in through your Facebook account, and shall not be made accessible to the general public.
Any questions, comments, suggestions, or other information about FUTUREMOOD products or services submitted to FUTUREMOOD through this Website (“Feedback”) shall be deemed non-proprietary and non-confidential. FUTUREMOOD is free to use, reproduce, disclose and distribute such Feedback in any manner without limitation. FUTUREMOOD specifically prohibits you from sending us any information that you consider to be confidential or proprietary through this Website. Please note that if you do send us any such information or material, the information will be non-proprietary and non-confidential and we can use such information without any obligation or liability to you.
You agree not to transmit to FUTUREMOOD any information or post, email, or otherwise make any Submission of User Content that: (i) is unlawful, abusive, harassing, harmful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way; (ii) is pornographic or depicts a human being engaged in sexual conduct; (iii) harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, race gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, or disability; (iv) impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a FUTUREMOOD employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; (v) that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent; (vi) is false, deceptive, misleading, or deceitful; (vii) infringes any trademark, copyright, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any party, or is a Submission that you do not have the right or authority to make available pursuant to any law or under any contractual duty or fiduciary relationship; (viii) that constitutes or contains "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or unsolicited commercial advertisement; (ix) constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if posted in areas of the Website which are not designated for such purposes or emailed to FUTUREMOOD users who have not indicated in writing that they consent to your contacting them about other services, products or commercial interests; (x) advertises any illegal service; (xi) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment; (xii) disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive amount of Submissions (flooding attack) to the Website, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Website; (xiii) that employs misleading email addresses, forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Submissions transmitted through the Website.
Additionally, you agree not to: (i) contact anyone who has requested not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose; (ii) stalk or otherwise harass anyone through or on the Website; (iii) collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes; (iv) use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Website; (v) post irrelevant User Content, repeatedly post the same or similar User Content or otherwise impose unreasonable loads on our infrastructure; (vi) post any deceptive events; or (vii) attempt to gain unauthorized access to FUTUREMOOD computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Website.
The Website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third party vendors and other third parties (“External Sites”). You acknowledge that FUTUREMOOD is not responsible for the unavailability of, or the content located on, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
Copyright and Use and Submission of Content
This Website is protected under copyright law with all rights reserved except as expressly provided herein. Individual documents or content may contain different copyright notices and/or additional proprietary notices.
As an FUTUREMOOD account holder you may submit Content to the FUTUREMOOD website. Such Content includes any and all User created maps, User created custom art (objects and textures), fonts, user created notes, lore and textual map content (location, notes, map description, and title). You understand that FUTUREMOOD does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
Ownership of and Responsibility for Content
ALL CONTENT YOU SUBMIT OR CREATE USING THE FUTUREMOOD PLATFORM SHALL REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF FUTUREMOOD. YOU MAY OBTAIN A LIMITED COMMERCIAL LICENSE TO USE SUCH CONTENT BY SIGNING AND PAYING FOR A SEPARATE COMMERCIAL LICENSE AGREEMENT.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you shall be solely responsible for the content you create and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to FUTUREMOOD all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on FUTUREMOOD.COM pursuant to these Terms of Service, and the associated COMMERCIAL LICENSE AGREEMENT.
In particular, any unauthorized use of copyright protected material within your Content (including by way of reproduction, distribution, modification, adaption, public display, public performance, preparation of derivative works, making available or otherwise communicating to the public via the Website), independent of whether it is or becomes unauthorized at a later point, may constitute an infringement of third party rights and is strictly prohibited. Any such infringements may result in termination of your access to FUTUREMOOD.COM and may also result in civil litigation or criminal prosecution by or on behalf of the relevant rights holder.
Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by FUTUREMOOD on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of FUTUREMOOD or the respective licensors of the Content. FUTUREMOOD and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
A. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of FUTUREMOOD or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Content therein.
B. You understand that when accessing the Website, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that FUTUREMOOD is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against FUTUREMOOD with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless FUTUREMOOD, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
FUTUREMOOD does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and FUTUREMOOD expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. FUTUREMOOD does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its website, and FUTUREMOOD will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. FUTUREMOOD reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
A. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may direct copyright infringement notifications to our DMCA Agent at Nate Kelly, email: legal@Futuremood.com.. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
B. Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in San Francisco, California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, FUTUREMOOD may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at Futuremood’s sole discretion.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THE WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" OR "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. FUTUREMOOD DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, ACCURACY, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE WEBSITE DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE, OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY LINKS ON THE WEBSITE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. FUTUREMOOD DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you insofar as they relate to implied warranties. This does not affect the applicability of the disclaimers where otherwise permitted by law.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY OF FUTUREMOOD
Compliance with Applicable Laws; Export Control Laws
Disclosure – Forward-looking Statements
Some of the information on this Website may contain projections or other forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of FUTUREMOOD. We wish to caution you that these statements are only predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially, and that these statements should not be relied upon by you for any purpose. You are hereby notified that there are a number of important factors that could cause the actual results to differ materially from those contained in our projections or forward-looking statements, including but not limited to potential fluctuations in quarterly results, technological developments, changes in market factors, dependence on new product development, acquisition strategy, manufacturing risks, risks associated with Internet infrastructure, volatility of stock price, financial risk management, and volatility of future growth.
Governing Law; Entire Agreement
1. You are shopping on a merchant’s website (the “Merchant”).
2. If you place a Qualifying Customer Order, the Product(s) that you are purchasing will be sold first by the Merchant to Passport Global Inc (“Passport”), and then by Passport to you under these Terms and Conditions. Your payment information, shipping address, and any additional information required or requested to complete your order will be shared directly with Passport and its nominated agents and contractors, in order to enable Passport to complete your Qualifying Customer Order.
3. Your Qualifying Customer Order is subject to: (1) these Terms and Conditions; and (2) any relevant terms and conditions imposed by the Merchant. By completing your purchase, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by all of these. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website, you understand and agree that:
3.1 You are dealing with and providing your information to Passport. Passport may contact you about your order.
3.2 If there is an error in the price listed for a Product on the Merchant’s website, or in the price applied to the product during the sale of and processing of your order for the Product, Passport and its nominated agents are entitled to contact you, correct the price, and/or cancel your order.
3.3 The Merchant remains responsible for handling payment for your order.
3.4 Once your payment is processed, ownership in the items will shift from Passport, to you.
3.5 Certain addresses will be ineligible for shipment, such as PO box addresses.
3.6 Passport may refuse service, refuse to process or complete Qualifying Customer Orders, remove or edit content, or cancel such orders for any reason or for no reason, in its sole discretion.
3.7 If you are under the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside, approval of your parent or guardian is required to complete your purchase.
3.8 You authorise Passport and its nominated agents and contractors to perform any of the following activities in connection with the delivery of any Products: (i) to act as your agent to make and file customs declarations and all related actions as your direct representative, which expressly includes completing any documents, amending product or Harmonised System codes, and paying any duties, taxes or penalties required under applicable laws and regulations; (ii) to act as forwarding agent for customs import and export control purposes solely for the purpose of designating a customs broker to perform customs clearance and entry; and (iii) to redirect an order to your customs broker or other address upon request by any person whom Passport’s nominated agents and contractors believe in its reasonable opinion to be authorised.
4. Currency. You may select your preferred payment method and currency from a list of options available at the time of checkout. Please note that the relative value of currencies may vary, and as a result, the actual purchase price for items in your order may vary based on the currency selected.
5. Billing. If you use a payment card or other electronic form of payment as your payment type, the charges to your account for your order will be subject to the Merchant’s terms and conditions.
6. Shipping. Items in your order may be shipped via a single shipment, or via multiple shipments. If items in your Qualifying Customer Order are shipped via multiple shipments, or if your order is only partially filled and shipped, you will only be charged for those items that are actually shipped to you.
7. Chargebacks, Fraud Prevention and Void Transactions. For your protection, Passport may use various fraud prevention protocols and policies, and industry-standard verification systems, to reduce fraud and minimize chargeback risks. You must comply with such protocols and policies, including card authentication, and “ship to” and “bill to” address verification. Once an order is placed, you may not change any authenticated payment information or any verified “ship to”/“bill to” address. If there is a systemic error which results in the processing or acceptance of a transaction for which authorisation has been declined, that transaction will be void.
8. Customer Service and Returns. Questions or complaints about your order should be directed to the Merchant in the first instance. Passport may work with the Merchant as necessary to resolve your issue. The Merchant is authorised to allow for returns or refunds on orders in accordance with the Merchant’s policy, including to reimburse you for the original sales prices of Products returned to the Merchant’s nominated address. Passport may however refuse any return requested if a restriction applies to the item for which the return is requested. You accept that your sole remedies are against the Merchant. Where a return by the Customer is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, Passport shall also have the right to return the item to Merchant and accordingly the Merchant shall issue a credit note to Passport and Passport shall provide a credit note to the Customer, and Passport’s direction, ownership and risk in the Products for return shall pass directly to the Merchant. Where a return is authorised by Passport or the Merchant, the Merchant shall, at Passport’s direction and acting in its name, provide a credit note to the Customer to the extent of the value of the Product(s) authorised to be returned directly to the Merchant. In relation to any return of Products to the Merchant, you authorise Passport and its nominated agents to act on your behalf, and to recover for its own account, any import duties and taxes. If required, you will sign any such document that is reasonably required to facilitate the return of the Products and the recovery of any import duties and taxes.
9. General Terms. The following general terms apply whenever you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website:
9.1 Compliance with Applicable Laws. You certify that any Products purchased through a Qualifying Customer Order will not be imported, exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including without limitation the United States Export Administration Regulations or applicable United States sanctions and embargoes administered by the United States Treasury Department, and equivalent statutes, regulations and codes of England and Wales or the EU. It is your responsibility to know the laws of the country into which you are importing any Products that you order from the Merchant’s website. By placing a Qualifying Customer Order you certify that the import of the Products you have ordered to the country of the shipping address you have provided does not violate any laws or regulations of that country.
9.3 Electronic Communications. When you place a Qualifying Customer Order through the Merchant’s website, you are communicating with Passport electronically, and you consent to entering into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from Passport electronically/via email.
9.4 Modifications. You acknowledge that Passport may make changes to its system, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Passport will ensure that the current version of these Terms and Conditions is presented every time you make a Qualifying Customer Order on the Merchant’s website. You are responsible for reviewing these Terms and Conditions each time you make a Qualifying Customer Order. If you do not agree to any change in the Terms and Conditions, you must not complete your order. Any order placed after the effective date of a change will constitute your agreement to the change and to the current Terms and Conditions .
9.5 Severability. If any or any portion of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term or portion of terms will be severed, and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
9.6 Proceedings. Any action or proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions must be brought in the courts of California, United States, and you hereby irrevocably agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of California, United States for all such purposes.
9.7 Language. The parties have agreed and expressly requested that this agreement and all documents related to it be drawn up in English.
9.8 Definitions. “Member State”, “third country” and “third territories” as defined in Article 5 of Council Directive 2006/12/EEC. “Products” means those goods offered for sale via the Merchant’s website which are not of a class or description subject to any duty of excise whether or not those goods are in fact chargeable with that duty, and whether or not that duty has been paid on those goods, or prohibited or restricted goods were they to be imported into the UK, and which are not subject to any restrictions on export, sale, or transfer in violation of any Applicable Laws. “Product Prices” means the prices including VAT at the appropriate rate of the Products as held out for sale to Customer by the Merchant and accordingly, by Passport to Customer; and “Product Price” means the price of an individual Product. “Qualifying Customer Order” meets all of the following conditions:
(A) It is an order for Product or Products placed via the Merchant’s website which are to be transported from:
a third country or territory, excluding Northern Ireland (“NI”), to an address in a Member State of the EU (e.g. USA to France);
a third country or territory, excluding the UK, or from a Member State of the EU to an address in Great Britain (e.g. Germany to England); or
a third country or territory, excluding NI, to an address in NI (e.g. USA to NI); and
(B) In relation to the transport of a Product or Products to an address:
in Great Britain or NI, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed £135 (one hundred and thirty five) British Pounds Sterling; and
in a Member State of the EU, the total intrinsic value of the Product or Products comprising that order does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros, or where Products comprising an order exceed that sum but are sent in separate consignments, the intrinsic value of each consignment of which the Product or Products form part does not exceed €150 (one hundred and fifty) Euros.